- 4 Tbsp Cacao Powder
- 1 Cup Oats
- ½ tsp Salt
- 2/3 Cup Maple Syrup
- 4 Tbsp Coconut Sugar (can omit)
- ½ Cup Coconut Oil
- 4 Tsp Vanilla
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ½ Cup Chocolate chips, Nuts or Shredded Coconut
- 2 Cans of Organic Black Beans – Drained and Rinsed
- Preheat oven to 350F. Combine all ingredients in a food processor except chocolate chips and beans.
- Process until it’s a smooth consistency. Then add beans and blend to a smooth consistency. Stir in chocolate chips, nuts or shredded coconut.
- Pour into a greased 8×8 pan. Cook for 15 – 18 minutes.
- They will be a little soft when you pull them out of the oven, let them sit and cool for about an hour before cutting.
*Dairy Free *Gluten Free *
I purchase dairy-free chocolate chips.