- 3 Cups Shredded Coconut Flakes
- 1 ½ Cups Fresh Ground Almond Flour
- 1 Cup Maple Syrup
- 1/3 Cup Coconut Oil
- 1 Tbsp Vanilla Extract
- ½ tsp Salt
- First, put whole almonds in a food processor and grind them up into flour.
- Remove flour from the food processor. Put all the other ingredients in the food processor and mix together for about a minute add back in 1 ½ Cup almond flour. Mix until clumpy.
- Using your hands or an ice cream scoop, roll into circles and keep them sit in the fridge or freezer.
- 4 Tbsp Coconut Oil – Melted
- 2 Tbsp Maple Syrup
- 3 Tbsp Raw Cacao
- 1 tsp Vanilla
Blend together in your high-speed blender. You can use this to put on top of the macaroons or as a fruit dip. It will harden eventually due to the coconut oil.